Follow us on Twitter, join us on Facebook, circle us on Google+ and follow us on Pinterest.

Weigh In Day - One Month

Catherine McDiarmid-Watt | 10:02 AM | 1 comments

Weigh In Day - One Month - 9.6 pounds lostMy New Year's Resolution this year was to lose weight, and so I started dieting right after New Year's day.

I went on my usual low calorie / low fat diet with an average of 1,400 to 1,600 calories per day. By March 22nd I had lost 8 pounds (3.63 kg) - it took almost 3 months.

I lost an average of 2.67 pounds (1.21 kg) per month on my usual low calorie / low fat diet.

Then on March 22nd, I started the Low Carb / High Fat diet, with an average of 1,800 to 2,000 calories per day.

Just ONE MONTH later, I have lost an additional 9.6 pounds (4.35 kg)!

I ate more calories, had a faster weight loss and the food tasted much better too! Can you believe it!?

So my weigh-in for 4 months is a total of 17.6 pounds (7.98 kg).

How are you doing - how much weight have you lost so far?


Stock Photo credit: Gastonmag
Modified by Catherine McDiarmid-Watt
All rights reserved



Omron Body Fat Monitor and ScaleOmron Body Fat Monitor and Scale
-- The Omron HBF-400 Fat Loss Monitor with Scale is the perfect way to track your weight loss goals, thanks to its fast, accurate measurement of weight, body fat percentage, and body mass index (BMI).

Just step on the HBF-400 and in seconds you'll have much of the information that's vital to any weight loss or weight maintenance program.

Click to read more

Category:

Catherine

About Catherine: I am mom to three grown-up sons, two grandchildren, two rescue dogs and a rescue cat. After years of cooking and coming up with recipes for my severely allergic children with a multitude of allergies, I am tired of cooking and weary of worrying about what I eat. And then I was diagnosed as pre-diabetic and gluten-intolerant and the journey started all over again!

Note: I am not a dietician, nutritionist, or doctor nor do I claim to be a weight management expert. I am not legally allowed to give dietary advice. This is not dietary or medical advice, just a compilation of low carb recipes that are good for you and taste great too!

Find Catherine on Google+ - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Circle on Google+

1 comments

  1. Sarah says:

    Congratulations on the great weight loss!

I LOVE COMMENTS!
Don't just sit there, reading this recipe or post - say something! Will you try it out yourself? Do you have any ideas on how to improve it? Do you have any questions?

NOTE: Comments are moderated - just to stop the spambots - and so may take up to a few hours to be approved.

Catherine reserves the right to review, edit, refuse or delete any comment.