Follow us on Twitter, join us on Facebook, circle us on Google+ and follow us on Pinterest.

Catherine McDiarmid-Watt | 10:20 AM | 0 comments


 

Category:

Catherine

About Catherine: I am mom to three grown-up sons, two grandchildren, two rescue dogs and a rescue cat. After years of cooking and coming up with recipes for my severely allergic children with a multitude of allergies, I am tired of cooking and weary of worrying about what I eat. And then I was diagnosed as pre-diabetic and gluten-intolerant and the journey started all over again!

Note: I am not a dietician, nutritionist, or doctor nor do I claim to be a weight management expert. I am not legally allowed to give dietary advice. This is not dietary or medical advice, just a compilation of low carb recipes that are good for you and taste great too!

Find Catherine on Google+ - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Circle on Google+

0 comments

I LOVE COMMENTS!
Don't just sit there, reading this recipe or post - say something! Will you try it out yourself? Do you have any ideas on how to improve it? Do you have any questions?

NOTE: Comments are moderated - just to stop the spambots - and so may take up to a few hours to be approved.

Catherine reserves the right to review, edit, refuse or delete any comment.